09 Jul Strawberry Watermelon Sangria
This refreshing summer sangria will keep the party going all summer long!
Serving Size: 4 glasses | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 5 minutes
What You Need:
- 1 bottle rosé
- 10 strawberries, cut in fourths
- 2 cups chopped watermelon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 1 handful fresh mint
How To Do It:
- Pour rosé, liqueur, and syrup into a pitcher. Stir with a large spoon.
- Add in fruit and mint. Stir to combine.
Make it Tonight!
Visit us online or in-store to get cooking today!Shop Online Find a Store