05 Dec Glazed Eggnog Cookies
Take in the spirit of the season one sweet bite at a time with this decadent spin on a traditional favorite. Our recipe for glazed eggnog cookies offers a joyful balance of sugar and spice that you’ll want to share at holiday parties all season long.
Makes: 20 cookies
Cook Time: 15 minutes
What You Need:
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 ¼ cups sugar
- ¾ cup butter, room temperature
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup eggnog
- 1 ¼ cup of powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons eggnog
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
How To Do It:
- In a mixing bowl, stir flour, baking powder and cinnamon together then set aside. Blend in butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg yolks and vanilla, then pour in eggnog and mix until smooth.
- Insert flour mixture and mix well until combined.
- Drop batter onto baking sheets (lined with parchment paper) using an ice cream scoop.
- Preheat oven to 300-degrees and bake for 20 to 22 minutes.
- Place cookies on a rack to cool.
For the Glaze:
- Whisk together powdered sugar, cinnamon and eggnog until smooth.
- Drizzle glaze over the cookies and sprinkle nutmeg over the tops.
Preheat Your Oven
Make this recipe tonight by shopping everything you need online or in-store!Shop STREETside Find a Store