17 Oct DIY Plastic Pumpkin Planters
Spruce up your succulents and fall decor with a metallic pumpkin planter that lasts the whole season!
What You Need
- Market Street plastic trick-or-treat pumpkin
- Metallic gold spray paint (or any other color of your liking)
- Market Street succulents
How It’s Made
- Protect a well ventilated area with paper or some type of cover.
- Spray pumpkins with desired spray paint color. (Make sure you’re not spraying too close to the pumpkin to avoid runny paint.)
- Once dry, add your succulents to the center of the pumpkin to your liking.
Craft inspired by: hip2save.com
Ready For Fall?
Look no further. Shop everything you need to make our DIY Pumpkin Planter online or in store.Shop Online Find a Store