05 Dec Dark Chocolate No-Bake Cookies
These decadent sweets are a no-guilt and no-bake delight! Give your oven a break and get ready to enjoy the wholesome flavors of home with this recipe for dark chocolate cookies.
Makes: 18 cookies
Cook Time: 20 minutes
What You Need:
- 1 ½ cup dark chocolate
- 1 cup peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
How To Do It:
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a microwave-safe mixing bowl, add the dark chocolate, peanut butter (or almond butter), coconut oil and vanilla extract, melting the mixture in 45-second intervals until completely melted.
- Pour the rolled oats and melted chocolate mixture into a medium bowl.
- Combine all the ingredients and scoop medium-sized cookies onto a prepared cookie sheet. Spread them out slightly.
- Give them 30-minutes to set completely.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over the top.
Let’s Get Cooking!
Make this recipe tonight by shopping everything you need online or in-store!Shop STREETside Find a Store