16 Nov Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole
It’s hard to make an impression during the bustle of Christmas morning, but this dessert-like breakfast casserole is so sweetly satisfying, it just might just steal the show.
What You’ll Need:
- 2, 17.5 oz cans refrigerated cinnamon rolls, icing reserved
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 4 eggs
- ⅓ cup milk
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 containers reserved icing
- 2 tbsp cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp milk
How To Do It:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and remove cinnamon rolls from package.
- Slice each cinnamon roll in sixths.
- In a 9×13 inch pan, drizzle melted butter and lay cinnamon roll pieces evenly in pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla—then, pour over the cinnamon rolls when combined.
- Bake the casserole at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until the top is golden brown and center is firm.
- To make the icing, whisk reserved cinnamon roll icing with ½ cup of powdered sugar, 2 tsp softened cream cheese and 1 tbsp milk until smooth.
- Drizzle icing over casserole to your liking.
Ready to Get Started?
Roll up your sleeves and shop with us online or in-store to get started!Shop STREETside Find a Store