25 Apr Chili-Spiced Steak Tacos
Posted at 15:18h in Family Dinner
Tacos part spicy, part savory and all delicious. This dish will add flavor to any occasion. Get ready, because you’re about to take your taste buds on a wild ride.
Serving Size: 12 | Cook Time: 47 min
What You Need:
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 ¼ pound top sirloin steak
- 12 corn tortillas (5-6 inches in diameter)
- 3 cups shredded red cabbage
- ½ cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 2 avocados, cut into chunks
- ¼ tsp pepper
How To Do It:
- Stir together chili powder, garlic, cinnamon, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper in a bowl.
- Pat spice mixture on both sides of steaks.
- For medium rare, grill steaks for 5 to 6 minutes on each side, turning once.
- Remove meat from grill and let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Then, cut into 1-inch thick pieces.
- Heat tortillas on the grill, for about 30 seconds, turning once. Wrap in cloth napkin or place in a tortilla warmer to keep warm.
- Place steak in warm tortillas and top with cabbage, cilantro, lime, avocado and your favorite salsa.
Make it Tonight!
Visit us online or in-store to get cooking today!Shop Online Find a Store