05 Dec Caramel-Almond Snowballs
Hungry for the holidays? Then update your to-bake list because these caramel-almond snowball cookies are simple to make and easy to love.
Makes: 30-36 cookies
Cook Time: 20 minutes
What You Need:
- 1 cup finely chopped almonds
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Caramel for drizzling
How To Do It:
- Preheat the oven to 350-degrees.
- Once preheated, toss chopped almonds on a baking sheet and roast them for 3 to 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Beat butter, 1/2 cup powdered sugar and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Add flour to butter mixture in increments, mixing until combined after each addition. After, stir in the toasted almonds a little at a time.
- Roll cookie dough into 1″ balls, placing them on a non-stick baking sheet. Bake until the bottom edges of the cookies begin to brown (about 15 minutes).
- Let the cookies cool for 5 minutes, then roll them in the remaining 1/2 cup powdered sugar. After, place them on a wire rack to completely cool.
- Once cooled, drizzle your caramel of choice over the tops.
Preheat Your Oven.
Make this recipe tonight by shopping everything you need online or in-store!Shop Online Find a Store